Four 0.2 released
From XAP Automation
This new release adds these new features:
- Can run as a service
- Supports integration with other systems using http, which works in a similar way to it's links with Switchboard and Floorplan.
- Introduces the concept of people into the xAP enviroment
- A persons presence is collected and merged from data from IM and Intranet Launchers. This is then simplified to Home,Work,Mobile,Unknown.
- This presence is displayed in the interface and available on xAP as a BSC device.
- Optionally, you can make this presence available on the web so you could add the info to a blog/website.
- Can monitor an iCal calendar, Goolge Calendar for example.
- Calendar info is made available over xAP as BSC.
- Display and TTS alerts can be sent for presence changes and to alert on calendar reminders.
Available for download in the applications section on mi4.